Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thank You!

Just wanted to send a quick note to thank everyone that has been so supportive of my little adventure up to this point. I'm proud to announce that I have already gone past my $500 goal for the year and it's only the first week in February! Thank you so much to everyone. I guess the pressure is on me now to keep it up. (On a side note I did see a surgeon today about a hernia I have developed. It looks like surgery can hold off for now but that could change at any time - Keep your fingers crossed! Luckily the recommended recovery activity is walking, so the surgeon can't be too mad at me if I hike up a mountain, right?) I have gone ahead and raised my goal for the year to $1,500 and hope to have to raise it again. Also I'm working on some t-shirts or maybe some other fun giveaways if those work out so stay tuned. I'm still planning to get to as many mountains as I can, including some in the Smokies and Shenandoah National Park in the next few months as well as many others here in the southeast and will be blogging (that still feels weird to say) when I do so. If anyone has any mountains or great hikes in mind or wants to join me, just let me know - I'm up for anything. Again, thanks so much to everyone for your support. 
-R.E.


No comments:

Post a Comment